27 June 2008

If you keep it all in, you either explode, or stay miserable.

I'm aching. I'm aching everywhere. My back, my neck, my knees, my ELBOWS. I feel fucking stiff. Yesterday we had our last friendly before Adiv versus ITE college east. It was a normal match for me, fell thrice, got new bruises. But it really didn't do anything for my flu, hence the partial paralysis today. Apart from the physical side, I also got myself hit by a head-on revelation about floorball. So yeah, yesterday was pretty thought provoking.

Sometimes I just don't feel like opening my mouth. And it really is the easier option to shut up about things. I think people generally see me as someone who talks alot, is relatively amiable, basically un-quiet. But hoho, if I really wanted to be heard, I'd be alot noisier than I am now. So it's a win-win situation, I guess. And I shall continue keeping mum.

Suck it up!

Should I train later and risk my flu killing me?
Ahh I ask this question but I already know the answer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home