25 May 2008

It was 81 and now it's 82. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.

THE HOLIDAYS
are here. woohoo.

Just a little something about my weekend. While it was just an opportunity to gain performing experience at first, busk in the sun has turned out to be much more. I'm really glad we raised so much money for the victims of cyclone nargis. I have witnessed, first-hand, the kind of suffering a tragedy like this brings about, world-wide. My maid is burmese, and her hometown is in an affected zone. Days of crying and sleepless nights before she finally managed to call through to myanmar. I'm glad her whole family is still alive. So yep, i'm happy i was a part in this =)

After our last slot of busking (there were actually only 2. hmm.) i went for dinner with some of the floorballers and yan. Now THIS was interesting. We hung out for super long, going to macs for dinner, followed by a drink at starbucks, then a stroll around wheelock, and just as i thought was were on the train home, we stopped at kembangan for prata supper. I reached home at 12. But hey, no time like team time. (Actually at the end there were only 4 of us left but that isnt the point.)

Why does everyone think i have a boyfriend? I could very likely swing the other way.. RIGHT? haha

Okay maybe not but STILL. Talk about presumptive evidence, people!

Today i've done nothing but root myself in front of the computer and caught up on gossip girl episodes. Hmm i think the family wants to go to Foo House for dinner later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home