27 May 2008

Anyway the wind blows.. (and the power I have on you)

Well on monday, the first official day of the holiday, i did a few things. Erm one of which was starting mini fires in one of the male toilets of serene centre. I can safely say that was my first brush with the law. Well, not that there was any law-enforcement going on. We pretty much had the whole toilet to ourselves and we didnt get into any trouble. Now one of the urinals is soot filled and almost totally unusable. Take a trip there and have a look one day if you feel up to it.The whole thing was rather amusing. Made me laugh really hard.

Hmm. I probably shouldn't be blogging about this.

self-righteous piece of ass
you won't be here for much longer.
i promise

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger hOnG cHeW said...

ure tagged!omg sry its just this stupid chain survey haha see my blog for details lol

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home