17 May 2008

Drawing up some plans, I really do have some plans.

I went for fb's physical training yesterday=) and guess what? BEEP TEST GOT POSTPONED! yay. haha anyway training was super fun. although team A & B put together is really huge, it's much more fun and less serious. we played game for like 2 plus hours and then did some interesting physical stuff.

I guess the reason why I enjoy floorball so much is because of the presence of a coach. I came to this conclusion yesterday sometime during our sprints. I was reminded of the tons of sprints we used to do under the watchful eyes of Ms Lee (whom i miss very very much). And well, it's just different, when you have a coach who just gives instructions and then goes away to supervise something else, like in VJ netball. I'm not saying Ms Teoh is ineffective, but i do feel that VJ netball could achieve much more if she's always present at training and giving guidance. It's a powerful force, having a mentor you can look up to, someone you want to do proud. Just like who Ms Teoh is in the crossers' eyes. The boys look up to her so much and jon tan was telling me how they want to win for her, if nothing else. Of course it is difficult for Ms Teoh too, having to be in charge of so many ccas.

On the other hand, i feel really proud of the netball team and how we've bonded. The closeness i feel with the girls is something i've yet to experience with the floorball team. But hopefully this will get better as we train together more for the upcoming season in july.

I know there's still one more week of school and all, but i already feel like the holidays are here. I'm currently working on drawing up a timetable for the hols, scheduling in floorball, jamming and studies. I really need to get this right. I plan to do well for mid years.

And I will.

"Bite of more than you can chew, then chew it."
Ella Williams

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home