31 December 2009

If I wrote you an open invitation...

Did I miss something major, or did 2010 just sneak up on me very quietly? Maybe it's cause I've decided to turn in early tonight, and not party out like the rest of the world.

I met Soffie at the esplanade today to go see Shi Hua's flash mob. It was pretty cool that a bunch of people who didnt know each other got together via a facebook group to celebrate MJ's music. Anyway, Sherlock Holmes was as good as Avatar :) I brought him to Canelé for earl grey ice cream after that (I've been there thrice this week alone. Can you imagine.. Once I start work?) and we had an elightening conversation about.. Stuff. Okay blah blah blah. I hate chronologicalizing events of my life.

The important part of today was when I had some alone time on the bus home. I contemplated "paths not taken" and the boldness I maybe possess. Question is, how far will you run with me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home