30 December 2009

How long will I swim?

Today I'll finally catch avatar. I hope. Anyway aren't I up early? :) I slept early last night, majorly proud of myself.


Okay just my two cents worth.

I hope both of them confront each other. And have this huge ass mega bitch fight, complete with hair-ripping and gutteral screaming. Yknow like just thrash everything out there and then. Instead of having this cyberwar where they pretend to be so above each other on their respective blogs. Well okay first there is shila who has tried to pull this kinda stunt with me before. You'd think by now she'd realize all this effort over a guy, doesn't exactly magnify her own self-worth. Then there's atiqah, did I spell that right? I think she has more of an excuse. It's like her first time. But she's not your average act-innocent teen either. Rather easy to hate so I guess I see where shila is coming from. Mmph anyway like I said. They should just fight it out. Like physically. Then we can end this argument about who's fatter, cause obviously the fatter one will win, if only by sheer massiveness. Oh but atiqah should remove all her piercings beforehand, it could get very messy if they get accidentally torn off. As a passive, haha albeit amused, onlooker, I seriously think that's the best course of action. Ahh this brings back memories. Remember the whole cheena penyet saga? Good times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home