29 December 2009

What happened to the part where we fall in love?

Today I made my way down to EY to sign the contract. Used the opportunity to mingle smore with the other temp staff. I'm getting really psyched for this attachment :) After that I met Kev to do a little catching up. Weirdly, I was slightly more subdued than usual, and we didn't launch into our normal soul-searching conversation. But he's doing good. I'm so excited for all the IB people! Results in 8 days! Wow i'd be flippin if I were one of them. Shit scary stuff.

I can't make my own decisions, or make any with precision. Well maybe you should tie me up, so I don't go where you don't want me.

What happened to the part where we fall in love?

It's just my humble opinion, but maybe you should stop walking into this death trap right here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home