27 December 2009

Cry me a river.

My bodyclock needs serious re-adjustment. I've been reaching home super late and sleeping at odd hours. Night eats into day, and the cycle repeats. Unhealthy. I won't survive when work starts.

Anyway I don't know how much I haven't updated, kinda lost track of the things I blog about. Let's see, last night was the BBQ at JT's place. My first foray into rockband. I loved the beatles' one :) It was nice to see all the seniors again and stuff, had a super long chat with soffie, whom I'm determined to help cause he deserves it. Before the BBQ I met august to exchange gifts and catch up. Well we did that for 5 hours, effectively. He was patient enough to walk with me all of serangoon to find JT's place. Okay it wasn't ALL of serangoon, but surely felt like almost all of it. I love his gift, I told you books and CDs are foolproof to me, it's playing in my living room right now as my family finishes up our 1000 piece puzzle.

Yes, that. We started at 12noon on christmas day and still haven't finished. I think it's a fun way to pass time. In fact, I'm gonna get out of bed and go help them now :) Good afternoon blogosphere!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home