27 September 2009

I'm what they call a _________

Oh golly. Why is it Alyssa has a habit of running into my, can I say, expired romances? She's even got a photo of the girl with her hands all over Damian and she sent it to me! Haha omgosh. It really is pretty incriminating, I wanna post it up here. So tempting. But nevermind blogger photo uploader takes forever.

Pretty freaky, they were just a few trains behind mine. Imagine if i just decided to pop into cheers to get a drink before boarding the train, I might've witnessed all of that. I wonder what I would've done eh. Hmm it would have been awkward, yeah. But more funny than anything I think. Yikes it might've been more uncomfortable for his new chick than for me actually. Considering I was in my element tonight (read-SMOKIN'), heheh. Oh no it would've been most uncomfortable for him, all things considered.

What would you have done? :)

I'd probably have made small talk, smile, laugh. Easy. Oh if you wanna see the photo I still got it. Pretty hot stuff going on in that train cabin.

Today I spent so much $$$$!!! :D Yay shopping is yummy. Oh oh and today for the first time I saw how they made those rolled-out hard candies at Central. Yknow the ones where they can write words inside for you custom-made? It's so cool! Haha I was pretty hypnotized by the stretching and rolling and pulling and whatnot. Well other than that, I spent quite alot at the flea and had a really yummo lunch+kickass desert with boonie (EARL GREY ICE CREAM WITH RASPBERRY JELLY AND MILK CHOCOLATE SHARDS) It was sooooo good :) The surprise birthday dinner for debs and jo went pretty smoothly too, if I may say so myself. Fish&co really know how to embarrass the september babies. Haha and drats I think I'm addicted to online shopping.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maddy said...

haha uh why would a mate of urs take a photo of your ex and another girl making out? why would she take it in the first place? and why would she then show it to you? it's not very nice...for you or them.. gud on you for not posting it on your blog though lol

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Therese said...

haha it's complicated. trust me, you would have done the same.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home