26 September 2009

I've been twisting and turning in a space that's too small.

Eeeeeww! Yuck yuck yuck. What goes around really does come around after all :( I mean well, its not that I didn't expect it.. Just. Eew!

I've only got myself to blame. But no matter, I can handle it. I'm gonna suck it up and put it behind me like a big girl.

After I get outta bed, I'm gonna hit town with boonie. God, I need to get some fresh air. Its strange how somethings you know are so so wrong, but you won't acknowledge the wrongness til you've done it.. Of course by then it's too late. There are trade-offs, and then there are trade-offs.

Last night kevin asked me what I've been needing to hear from him. Its been so weirdly sanitized and clinical when we interact. I'm relieved he had the good sense to finally bring it up. I hope we can make this friendship right this time around.

You got me crawling out of my own skin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home