18 September 2009

It's just emotions.

Sigh a familiar ache in my heart. Reading about Damian's romancing of his new girlfriend, does make me feel sad indeed. I hope like hell she means more to him than I ever did to him. At least then they'd have a shot at happiness. His ex from before me is still omni-present, of course. Making things difficult for his new girl too I suppose. Damian and his ex, haha a real screwed up pair I think. Watching them back and forth, it gets tiring. He's as much to fault as she is, no matter how he tries to convince himself otherwise. Well I'm glad Damian has helped me slam this chapter of my life shut. He's a good thing to leave behind.

I just finished an apple and the core is resting on my lap as I type this. Oh I have to get something off my chest. Hahaha its retarded so after you read it please don't judge me! Today.. I went to school for my physics and econs paper, braless.

Now I can explain. Its a simplest matter of me forgetting to put it on in the morning, and not realising til I was in the car on the way to school. Hahaha omg this is so embarrassing. Well yeah. Joys of having small boobs. I wore my jacket the whole day so it made no difference. Hahaha I can't believe I just blogged all that. You can laugh about this but I'm not up to discussing any part of it, alright? Haha especially if you're a school mate of mine! Oh gosh. Who forgets to put on a bra in the morning man.

Me, evidently.

By a mile, THE most retarded thing I've ever done in my life. I still can't believe I was secure enough to walk round school like nothing was the matter. Dang.

Well, that's all folks. I'm going to return to my thoughts of being honest about our emotions and knowing how to face them. I'm currently working on "reasons why a liar will always lie" and "acknowledging a loss does not illustrate weakness."

By the way, today I was having this most delicious daydream about someone from school. Haha shit. I ought to add " appropriate thoughts for school hours" to the list.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home