11 September 2009

From now on, I only perform with barefeet.

You left your keys under my bed, left a thumping in my head.

If I ever get the chance to perform again anyways.

I just had my grandma's chicken curry for dinner. Better that what you had, I'm guessing.

If it's forever then what's to prove?
(As for the one-liners.. I run dry.)

Haha why do I like to make it so complicated. Catch me when I fall, or did I dive at your delight? In my heart I can fly. The constellations tonight are so fearsomely bright. I have no fear left, cause I am Atticus now. I'll go insane. I'm the hardest instrument that you've ever had to play. So why don't we fall into the waves? Can't you see how my heart yearns to misbehave? Haha perfection :)

Everything means something different to everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home