15 August 2009

Some kind of wonderful

Blogging In Bed again.. (BIB) yeah I'm still lazing around under the covers at this hour cause I only slept at about 4 am.. I got home last night at about 3ish in a shared cab. I caught The Crucible yesterday and it was surprisingly okay. After the play 3 of us did supper at Robertson Walk.. Some place called sketchers I think. Young punk left to meet his friends at serangoon gardens so boonie and I sat around with her castmates. We "sat around" for a good 3 hours or so.. Haha but yeah theatre people are very easy to get along with. After dunno how many drinks we left in a cab.

"Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? Been here all the time so why can't you see, you belong with me?"

Singing me country songs aren't gonna earn you points, and you know that. Can't you see how easy it was for me? I'm not who you think I am, so stay away. If anything you shouldn't see this as an opportunity. You should take it as a warning. Escape while you can! (Haha okay melodramatic.)

After a whole night of verbal sparring with STRAIGHT actors, I think I deserve to sleep in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home