02 July 2009

Backfired, didn't it?

We never learn.

Here I am sanding down my sharp edges, and all for what? I give you too much credit everytime. But, it's okay, life goes on. In a way, I do see the advantage of going round the sides, never surrendering the poison for your weapon. I'm careful and deliberate with these things, because its always wise to err on the side of caution. I realised that the disappointing way. But games are only thrilling while they last. Wouldn't you agree?

Knowledge is power, my friend.

Revising the past and studying the future. When will our ghosts sleep? Time takes everything away from us, in the end. You must know this.

Thursdays are the cruellest of days, did you know? It's like a raging war between my principles and my instincts! Oh the conflict. Friday, Saturday & Sunday pose a threat to my balanced, healthy mind. I might just drive myself crazy with what-ifs.

My neighbour has a new cat. I know because it's possibly the noisiest cat I've ever come across.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home