01 May 2009

I can't quite get there cause my heart's forsaken me

The Quintessential Holiday

Today has been perfect, if I may say so myself. I caught Wolverine at Tampines Mall early this morning, when the crowds hadn't infested the theatres yet. Seated in the row in front of me was the MJ boys' keeper. But we avoided each other's gaze and pretended we didn't see each other. Teens are weird that way huh :) After that I made my way down to Sam's place to jam. I think we may have just come up with our most kick-ass set yet. It felt good to be squished up in his tiny box of a room (filled with scrap paper, computer keyboard parts, containers of beans&salt and what-not) with ideas coming out of our ears. Makes you feel like anything is possible. Mmm once we figured out the rough skeleton of our piece, we called it a day (no need to rush genius), and I had dinner with A at the istanbul place in Eastpoint. We talked all the way back to my house about sailing, boys and men. Ah the fixes I get myself into. But still, today has been sweet and well-spent.

The only thing that marred today was the not-so-ideal weather, and maybe the aching in my back that still won't go away.

trusting my instincts

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home