20 April 2009

Maybe I'd Mean More to Someone Else

Today has been awful. God-awful. I hate being left alone with my thoughts. The only nice thing about it was the weather, methinks.

This mess about musicfest is annoying but at the same time amusing. I don't think something like this has ever happened in the history of musicfest before. We're the controversy of the year! We shall forever alter the direction musicfest is heading towards for many years to come! Earth-shifting stuff, indeed. Then again, I could be completely mistaken, and blown up a really small inconsequential issue out of proportions...

[As can be noticed, there is a change in the Vocal Groups Finalists Category - a replacement of B6 to VG11. Meanwhile, B6 has been included in a new category based on its awesome performance during the Semi-Finals. They will be receiving a prize, but not compete in any other category. Rational - "these guys aren't exactly a vocal group, they're not solo either, and yet they also don't fit the description of a band, but they can't be missed!"

This decision will be final, and will stand from now on; to account for such a change, the fairness of this competition and category distinction were central to the reason for such a review of the judges' prior decisions.

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to voice out their disapprovals/points of view from the release of Saturday's Results; your views have definitely helped us in both seeing your points of view as participants and going further to improve the standards and impartiality of this event. Tthis is, hopefully, the best decision the organising committee and judges have made for MusicFest 2009. Otherwise, sincere apologies goes out to all who have endured/suffered any form of mental/emotional disturbances/trauma from the initial results. And of course, we hope that this revised set of results may be better news to all.]


But I stand firm. That would be highly improbable.

See, I'm not that girl. I don't take shit from any guy. And I'm beginning to feel, I deserve better. Pleasure vs. pain, oh it's a fine line. And when I feel the pain isn't worth it anymore, the game's over. Strange thing is, I don't even know if I've the right to be this pissed off. Hmm. So I'll let it slide. Again. You might chance upon this and ask me about it, but come on. If I couldn't tell you to your face the problem, don't you think half your battle is lost already?

Okay, NOW I'm ready for bed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home