13 April 2009

The Morning After - How I managed to tell two

You know what's the strange thing about Facebook Quizzes? You can't stop at one. You just have to do one more. I'm okay with stopping at TWO quizzes. But doing just one and stopping there leaves you feeling empty inside. Like a part of you is missing. Weird isn't it? Hmm.

I spent the day.. Gingerly sitting down, and making no sudden movements in my seat during lectures. My face burning everytime I got reminded by any hint of the memory. You'd laugh if you knew the thoughts in my head. You know what they say though, sometimes we never learn.

I don't know what I go to class for... Everyday, same old thing. Copying notes and answers, hoping that some day this shit I'm taking down will actually make sense to me. I still can't get over the fact that my dad said my C for geog is bad :( :( :( heartbreaking, really.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home