28 March 2009

I can feel the colour running (no wise words gonna stop the bleeding).

You've got to stand for something
or you'd fall for anything.

Yesterday's auditions was disastrous. Makes me shudder to think how bad it was. Don't know if we'll get in at all. Oh well. Tmr's the floorball carnival at NUS, exciting stuff. Pity I've to be at buona vista by 7.45am. That translates into very little sleep indeed. Oh I've resolved to sleep more. Time to execute a lifestyle change. Sleep is good. I shall not deprive myself of it. Sleep is gold. Mmm thursday was strange. Doesn't it make you feel like everything happens for a reason?

Oh the war raging in the pit of my stomach telling me to burn ethics.

We're standing on a tiny ledge
Before this goes over the edge
Gonna use my heart and not my head

Sometimes we don't learn from our mistakes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home