12 February 2009

Who I am/Who I gotta be

(When the shit comes down, you'll be the first to walk away.)

Okay I planned to start studying today.. and I kind of did? :D Not much, but it's still something. Today was pretty eventful. Ryan's birthday so we ate at NewYorkNewYork. But the best part of today is still the fact that I had NO training. Yeah it's wearing me out abit, and I like putting on my glasses every now and then y'know. Tuition was.. normal. And I managed to get that card from Borders :D I finally asked the mum what I had to, and also got her to sign the application form for the geog field trip. I feel way productive. I realise my sentences aren't joining up in a way they usually do but that's okay. Love is on my side.

I'm awake, why wait?

Closed eyes, bigger lies.
All I need is some truth, god help me, before the devil buries me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home