06 February 2009

You found me, you found me

I said "Where've you been?"
He said, "Ask anything."

ORIN!tation is over. Well at least it will be tonight. Only a person like myself will have enough luck to come down with an eye infection just before the final, most fun day of orientation. It definitely is more fun to be an ogl than a freshie though, and yeah I did have fun. Last night at the sky garden, where just about the whole of Orin congregated, we self-entertained with spoofs of the red shirts (all in the name of fun! no one was hurt in the process) and silly truth or dare games. And we got so high we whipered cheers all the way back to city hall mrt. We be cool.

So. On to more circumstancial things. CTs are nearing (FOUR WEEKS MORE!!!). So is the deadline to hand in the scholarship programme form. Time to shift my priorities around and kick into high gear.

In the end, every one ends up alone. Losing her, the only one who's ever known who I am, who I'm not and who I wanna be. No way to know how long she will be next to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home