01 February 2009

Too long would be a mistake

Last night the party, a really quaint one if I might say so myself, was pleasant in a way you wouldn't expect when you put extremes together. I think inviting Leon was a fantastic calculation on my part. Haha well we had a good laugh. And it was a good way to burn the night. We are so young.

(Why should I be constrained by your problems? I'll damn well blog whatever and whoever I please. Its not my fault you have a past who is obsessive and clingy who over-reacts at my every word. Feels good to yield this power over her, but I need my freedom to type it as it is. Unfortunately, I like you more than I'm annoyed. So FINE. Hmph.)

Tmr is the start of orientation. Mixed feelings sloshing around in my head, I'm glad I'll be part of it, yet I feel like this is going to completely wipe out my energy reserves. Yes, I am tired. Well at least I will be. Some say becoming an OGL was the best thing that happened to them in their 2 years. Somehow, I'm not expecting the same kind of fireworks with myself. But hey, all for the freshmen right?

So it's over,
He's with someone else and you know her.

Your tears won't bring him back.
I know you wish that it did,
But it just don't work like that.
You know that healing takes time,
Even your heart has a pace.
But how much time are you gonna take?
Too long would be a mistake.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home