21 September 2008

4 am

I can get so temperamental, and self-absorbed. I don't understand why you hang around.

So friday was fun. I went for dental in the morning, studied at siglap starbcks after that til about 4ish then went home, showered, went out again for a play. Which I enjoyed thoroughly, totally worth the trip down to laselle. Today was a lesser day. Had tuition, then dinner at my grandma's and very restless sleep for about 2 hours. Woke up cause of the heat, then dinner decided to disagree with me. I promptly threw up. After which I moped around downstairs for awhile. Err this was at 3am. Then I recieved a phonecall. Alyssa is outside my gate with Andrew's bike. I followed her out to meet Tessa and Andrew at the playground. I didn't stay out too long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home