11 January 2008

Call me when you get this.

CLASS SPIRIT ROCKS MY SOCKSZXZ. 08S51 makes life in VJ bearable. I feel really lucky. Anyway, so far i haven't been trying to keep up with any of the work given to us, i don't see the point when we'll just have to go through this again after 2nd intake. Plus i enjoy having people do my homework for me! Liberating. Everyone should try it.

I think all i need is a constant. It's like i revolve around searching for one and being hung up when i can't find one. I swing back and forth though it's mostly empty spaces of nothing. I don't know why i keep going, or why i need to, all i feel is lapses of fleeting smiles and a clenching heart. Maybe that's all it takes to keep me sane. But defining it, would be so so inappropriate, i'll never get it right.

Baby, if you're still awake..

McBroken. "It's shocking how many addictions exist."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home