20 September 2009

We are not what you think we are, we are golden :)

I know I shouldn't do it, but I do it anyways. Its not my fault your reaction is always so priceless. Just when I thought I'd seen it all. I just love getting a rise outta you :)

The smiley was a good touch, eh?

Haha okay can somebody tell me WHY I feel like prelims are over?? I've not studied a single thing this weekend! Haha evidently I am lacking stamina. How will I survive the 3-week long As? I think I'll focus more on math and physics.. Geog is pretty unsalvageable, but I don't think that's an orthodox word.

I put up this really cute picture of xing jie and I on facebook. Heheh. His reaction was "do you remember there was once we were walking in circles and I fell and hit my head. lol."

Haha. Give the next person you see a great big bear hug!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home