07 September 2009

It all comes down to action.

I'm out studying. But I'm blogging on my phone. Haha I was just struck by this thought about certain blogs and their writers, so I'm here to unload it.

Ever pondered about the success of a few select blogs? Success meaning hmm numerous hits? Being able to reach out to a wide audience. I think what makes people read is the bordering-on-voyeuristic pleasure they feel when the intimate details of someone's life is privy to them. Hmm but that's just one part of it of course, I'm just. Exploring. Making little links in my brain.

I'm sorry I'm a little late,
You know the stripes on a tiger are hard to change!

Oh yeah another thing I wanted to talk about, my frighteningly inaccurate judge of character. Haha seriously, how does one reconcile with all those flaws. I feel acutely relieved that I'm where I am now. Shiver me timbers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home