09 September 2009

A strategic, pragmatic, non-lewd arrangement between 2 willing parties, that makes complete sense.

Ever since I could do it on my phone, I do it so often. But that's okay. It's my party and I cry if I want to!

G'mornin' world. I'm reporting live from under the sheets again. On the itinerary today, the whole hydrology chapter, and.. micro econs essays. With some slogging and a lot of faith, I might cover everything.

I've been looping my Velveteen Rabbit soundtrack for 2 days now. Its been trickling in the background as I study, as I sleep, as I do unproductive things like talk on the phone, everything. Its basically an emotive hr-long piano soundtrack that complements a story narration, which btw was voiced over by meryl streep (!!). So I've been playing the version without the narration. Music does strange things to me :)

Oh something exciting happened yesterday. Haha my skirt came in the mail! An I love it :D I think I discovered another one of life's pleasures. Which reminds me, SHOULD I GET AN IPOD TOUCH?? AHHH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home