10 August 2009

I don't know if it's my new wide screen or something, but damn girl... Haha I'm not even gonna say it.


Sunday: I brought Ryan to catch the fireworks at Marina and D came along, to y'know, help part the crowds, that sorta thing. Haha anyway it was cool. Pretty fireworks make you feel really small :) Ryan filmed the whole thing. Which is kind of giving me a headache now cause he's probably gonna show the parents the footage.
Oh at about 3am, I walked over to Boon Yew's place for an illegal swim. Completely spontaneous. I just had an insane urge to feel wet and cold. So yeah, that's exactly what I did. It was invigorating. Nothing like the biting night air to help you feel alive. It's a pity that parts of my life like these don't get documented and simply get washed away with time. Soon enough my memory of swimming under the moon in the thick silence will dull, and the visual or staring up into nothingness will be foggy. But it's okay, I guess I can always make new memories.
Boon Yew and I had some half-profound conversation about glass half-full or half-empty. My conclusion is that. We're alright.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home