04 May 2009

Younger now, than we were before.

VJC 7-0 ACJC
two matches down, two more to go.

I'd just like to say I'm very pleased at how the team is pulling together. A little more with each match. We've got the mental strength and the physical ability to fight every minute of those 3 short periods. Next match, reigning champs MJC. I'm so looking forward to it. Haha it's like I know no matter what happens on court, VJ will put up a performance true to our potential and spirit. And I can't wait for that display of courage and strength from the girls.

The potential to be great is in everyone of us.

------------------------------

Instinct/Heart/COMMON SENSE/Lust/Soul
A Finite State of Mind
Tell me do you feel the pressure now
But Your Favourite Song
is fading in the background.

She told me, and I happen to believe her.
Underwater.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home