09 May 2009

One mistake from being together...

Musicfest was sweet :) Almost perfect. One of my most enjoyable performances ever. Special thanks to the classmates for the card&flowers and my floorball girls for their gifts&cheers! And of course, thank you whoever was in the audience and screamed "ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL" with us.

Underlying the incredible high of last night, is a deep warm feeling in the pit of my stomach I can only describe as unparalled sense of happiness and ownership. A kind of satisfaction and joy of achievement. And I owe it all to the floorball girls. WE made it happen together!

VJC 7-1 TJC

We have topped our group, and made it to the semi finals. THIS IS OUR YEAR. It's OUR time to shine. No matter what the outcome of wednesday 13th may, when we'll meet YJC in the semis, I am incredibly proud of the team and how far we've come. This collective effort has moved mountains. We are the batch who did it.

I just knew the 8th of may would be a day to remember.

just like that everything about me came alive
blew me away
into a senseless oblivion

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home