28 October 2008

Time to cut your nails, missy!

John Wilkes: I predict, sir, that you will die by hanging, or some loathesome disease.

Earl of Sandwich: That depends, my dear sir, on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress!


TODAY I had training (we did intervals), OP rehearsal and OCIP meeting. ANYWAY time for birthdays. October babies of the world unite.
SIU SIU! (23rd october) Love you very muchos. More than your boyfriend ah!
CHING! (28th october) I am not action and I am NOT BIMBO! Hmph.
THONG NUT! (29th october) Stay hawt and stop being such a horny bastard :)

Okay so I'm gonna get on some bus and just tour the country. Or train! The mrt is a wonderous thing. And then I shall have dinner at some far away ulu restaurant, make friends with the chef and get into trouble. Awesome shizz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home