25 October 2008

Chocolate for the soul

It's been a draggy week. I think going to school at 10 everyday does that to you. But other than that, life is pretty simple right now, just the way I like it. Not much to blog about. I CAN'T WAIT FOR PW TO BE OVER!

Y'know. Some people are very deluded. Some think they're above the common fallacies of youth. Pretending to be worldly, feigning annoyance at the less-inspired. When they get over their sorry selves, they'll see that there's nothing special about them. We are wading in a pool of sameness. You like to post photos of yourself with different facial expressions, I write things that don't make sense. You don't get to call me "emo" or "self-indulgent". Then there are some who have it in their head that everything is about them. DUDE. Get over yourself. I'm. Not. Talking. About. YOU.

okay so sorry had to get that outta my system.

I decided I hate intervals. HATE THEM. Like really really hate them. Which also probably means that it's extremely good for me. God knows how many sets we're gonna do next training. We did 2 the first time, followed by 3, then increased to 5. So umm, next we'll do like 7? KILL ME. Intervals suck so bad :(

swifter higher stronger

Dang, did I say I've not much to blog about?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home