19 October 2008

Sometimes we are mean to the people we love.

So we find ourselves at that point of our lives where every decision we make affects us so intimately, we can't help but feel like we're walking on eggshells. Don't you think we've been holding our breaths for way too long, waiting for something to go devastatingly wrong? Hell, I don't think this is a point of time. This is one drawn out phase of our lives that passes to quickly yet too slowly at the same time. I don't want to feel like I've done nothing, but I don't want to have done too much. Thinking of university applications, higher education, sometimes it feels like my route is all planned out for me, and other times, I feel like a ship without bearings. How is life so stifling yet so uncertain at the same time? I don't want it to be a matter of making the best out of what I have. I want to choose the cards I'll be dealt with. Yet sometimes I feel too tiny to be making choices that determine the rest of my life. I'm only an estimated one fifth of an age I'd possibly live to. How can I be entrusted with me? I am bright. And I am hopeful. Is it enough? At this moment, I feel like I can surely say I know what are the things which are important to me. My priorities are pretty sorted. How are yours? Priorities aside, I haven't figured out what I want. The sooner I find the answer to that question, the clearer the picture shall become. Afterall, we all wanna know where we're heading, don't we?

So scream and let the world hear you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home