22 August 2008

Profound Anxiety (and the un-deaf)

A: I would love to type a happy post about happy, infectious things that just illuminate the whole room with light til we're all so freaking happy and shiny we have glowing ears. Haha I really was pretty happy yesterday. Yesterday was an example of a Good Day. But, today is a Blah Day. Also known as friday. School, jamming, dinner out. I don't wanna get into the details.

B: I really really really need to buy a jacket :( It's getting really cold in the LTs and classrooms. And the cold gives me headaches. Headaches that throb. And it makes me shiver.

C: THEIR CALCULATIVE & TWO-FACED WAYS. Hypocrites. Oh and the competitive ones are really hateful too.

D: I don't like people who pry. People who overstep their boundaries.

E: No point highlighting here. E is arbitrary.

This might be hard, but I will stand down.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home