14 August 2008

1am. I guess what I'm trying to say is...

"Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it"
Lewis Carroll

1. You're like a dream come true. (The song la duh.)

2. As I flit from table to tabel, it occurs to me that I am rarely satisfied with where I am and what I have. I have this desire for more, just keep on wanting more.

3. He is going to make some girl very very happy one day. Truly, he is. But I can't give him the commitment he deserves.

4. Seafood. I find personality tests immensely amusing.

5. Break up with someone whom you know is bad for you; Similarly, have a fling with someone whom you know is bad for you!

6. I'm getting my braces removed on 4th december!!

7. All it takes is getting used to someone.

8. You and your compartmentalized mind, you keep using the same excuse to distance yourself from anyone. You're only afraid because once I take that first step through the door, you will be entirely lined out on parade for inspection. With one sweeping glance I shall know your most secret corners. I know you are always chasing the rightness in everything. You will make the right decision, and do the right thing. But what about when you need to be wrong? Do you know how to be wrong? As I stray further and further from what I really need you to hear me say, I breathe easier with every misleading word. How fragile I deem our dance to be. Why can't you remove the shadows that chase you? Look at me as you step into the light. Let go. Or better still, turn around and look at them in the eye. You will realise that you have be haunted so long, by something that is near nothing. This time I can't say I'm swimming in a fog, I can't say I don't feel and touch every second. Because I do, I'm as close to the surface as I ever will be. I believe in your strength, you will be the person you need yourself to be. If you asked, we could be great friends.

9. What a reprieve.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home