26 July 2008

About something else,

I've never seen myself as someone who gets knocked over by what people are saying about me. And I generally trust my own opinions more than I do others. This is dangerous, I realise. And arrogant. It might one day get the best of me. But for now, I am happy and contented with how things are. And I don't give a fuck what you're saying about my behaviour and who I choose to talk to and trust. But do realise that if this starts to hurt the people I choose to confide in, then heaven help you.

I don't care for what you like to talk about in your own time, and I don't care how you perceive the way things are between him and I. But I do treasure my friendship, and I'd like to keep things happy. Don't mess with something you don't understand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home