20 July 2008

I am anything you expect me to be.

I posted this super long comment on redsport about the lousy ref who screwed us over during the RJ vs VJ match. Go take a look. And yeah I was holding back when I wrote that. It also sparked off a chain of other comments. It's amazing how we all think we're right :) The reporter quite bitchy ehh.
http://redsports.sg/2008/07/18/rjc-vjc-floorball/

Kay I shall talk about battle of the bands 3. Of all the gigs we've done. I was the most nervous about this one. And was also the one I told the least people about. As we were setting up I think I had a slight panic attack and hid back stage for awhile. One of the prefects, I think his name was douglas, saw me and asked me if I was scared. I shook my head and said no, but my heart was going at umm a really fast rate. He said "Oh okay. You just don't want to stand out there and look retarded doing nothing right. Good idea." Then he went on to make some friendly banter about Jailhouse Rock, our first song. So yes, there I was, freaking out behind the curtains. Never really felt like that before. I guess its cause BoB is where it all started. And the crowd.. Well I was feeling uneasy about the crowd. I don't know. It turned out okay in the end. Keith's wireless went out of batt toward the end of Jailhouse, so that was slightly scary. But other than that. It was okay.

you got this look I can't describe
in between classes,
in between days
I'm in too deep.

I can't find my font. The font button is missing :(
Again, please refer to august 27th. I'm weary of this.
It's strange how things never go the way I want them to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home