03 March 2008

But secretly she wanted him as well.

ECONS TEST ON WEDNESDAY.

Anybody's got any opinions on whether i should try for exco positions in netball or floorball? Well firstly, i know i want to and i know i can, but is the fact that i'm straddling two ccas gonna reduce my chances of holding positions in either one? Secondly, i doubt its possible for me to hold positions in both... Right? So which do i choose? Decisions, decisions.

ECONS TEST ON WEDNESDAY.

Oh ceri if you're reading this, please please please send me the pictures! Yeah the S Club 7 has been cam whoring away during breaks. Awesome-ness. Oh and everybody, i've mastered Almost Lover! Three cheers for me. (I give free performances, audience listens at their own peril.) Jamming with delorean on sunday was Preet-tty Kewl. It's the whole pond thing again, i think too much.

ECONS TEST ON WEDNESDAY.
craptacular.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home