27 February 2008

Where the hell are you?

I am now addicted to learning how to play Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy on the piano. Many thanks to ben and ceri for teaching me.. And wei hao for printing the score:) I'M GONNA MASTER IT! Well. it's not a difficult song to begin with but whatever, hafta start SOMEWHERE. Pity i have no piano at home. I'm itching to practice:) Good sign, no? An objectiveless project is all i need to put the flame back in my fingers, the spark back in my heart. School is kinda magical these days. Classmates are so lovely, classes aren't that taxing, training is enjoyable (SOMEWHAT. haha) oh and have i told you about the kick ass milo? Well tests are coming up, so i guess i'd best enjoy this while it lasts.

OH today i went to kallang to watch the junior's match against plmgs:)))) AHHH being back with the tk gang makes me happy. plus we met siu and vyl!! awesome shixzx. i shall now start to indoctrinate all of them to come to VJ and join netball so we'll pwn! haha i'm going kkrazy.

we walked along a crowded street
you took my hand and danced with me

Jet if you're reading this, you've hit the jackpot!:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home