16 February 2008

smoke on the water, fire in the sky

you know, there are probably countless reasons explaining why i'm down with a cough now. i personally blame myself for wiping out my entire rentokil stock without planning ahead. so the sudden dip in vitamin c intake=a vulnerable therese, wide open and susceptible to all the nasty germs that people spew like free. not that i took my vitamin c very religiously.. but the last minute, last resort thing always worked for me. on top of that, valentine's day spotted a hike in chocolate/cookie/brownie/all-things-sinful consumption, so that pretty much screwed me over too. of course my mum won't hear any of this.. she puts everything down to FATIGUE. yes i don't sleep enough, yes i train every freaking day, yes i stay up on the phone too much, yes so many have questioned my impulsive choice of 2 ccas, and prepared me for an eventual burn out, but you know what. i'm not stopping. i've got so much more to give.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home