25 April 2010

Things that make me feel happy &/or loved*:

  • Ice cream sessions with old friends or cousins
  • Uneventful (peaceful) family dinners at nice places
  • Grandma's cooking
  • Phonecalls from the boyfriend (long or short, whichever)
  • Phonecalls from Sa (at the right times)
  • Hugs from Ryan
  • Hanging out with the TK netballers
  • Playing floorball for fun
  • Playing any sort of sport for fun
  • Receiving snail mail
  • Listening to/Making music
  • Snuggling with the boyfriend
  • Doing anything with the boyfriend (except shopping)
  • Reading good books
  • Buying new cds and knick-knacks that I don't really need
  • Comfortable (but still cute) shoes
  • Buying birthday gifts for my loved ones
  • Randomly bumping into people I've been missing
  • Spontaneous night time adventures (no longer in service, read section curfew)
  • Having my efforts recognized (semi-over-achiever symptoms)
  • Laughing so hard my stomach and back aches

*This list isn't exhaustive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i didnt call you yesterday. was pretty worn out from the days activities. i miss you. and i'll call you asap (:

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home