07 April 2010

I'm about to lose my mind.

We are all suckers for snail mail. You and I know that. We are also all suckers for mixedtapes (tapes, thumbdrives, these terms can be interchanged loosely). Today in the mail: A tiny white envelope, inside it a thumbdrive with a sweet message and songs for my listening pleasure. Oh and, something I find incredible, he gave me one of his badges. I don't know which it represents though :) I'll have to ask him. How did so much love get crammed into one person? He's unreal. He's mine.

Sigh, talk about insanity. I'm psychotic, missing you like I don't know better. Crazy and deranged.You need to come home and fix me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIKE :D

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like :D

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home