06 April 2010

Don't it make my brown eyes blue.

"Cause a man just ain't a man, if he ain't man enough to love you when you're weak, love you when you're strong. Love when you're right, love you when you're wrong. Take you higher, when the world's got you feeling low. He's giving you his last, cause he's thinkin of you first. He's giving you his best, even when you're at you're worst. Giving comfort, when he's thinking that you're hurt. That's what's done when you really love someone."

Dear baby, I miss you and think about you all the time. You might think it's cute, but it's really more creepy than anything. So I'm wishing the days to past faster so I can stop being so psycho and strung out over you. I wish it's Friday already! I wish you were here. Love, me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home