16 December 2009

We could be building something out of our despair.

something so beautiful can chill you to the bones

My Tuesday kicked ass :) The girls and I returned to TK to help out at netball camp. We relived our better times by lunching at videoworld (even if they've upgraded to some mega store now), buying the same 15cent snack and cup noodles, and laughing at familiar jokes only we understand. We fell back into our comforting rhythm, like the last 2 years did nothing if not make us appreciate each other more. Training itself was fun of course, gotta miss ms lee's shouting. Dinner and desert was another affair altogether, we were all tired from the day's activity but it was still awesome talking. It's just a precious thing, having friends who care about you.

On the ride home, JB and I discussed some issues, to no definite conclusion. I don't know where this will take us, honestly.

But still, my Tuesday kicked ass. Oh did I mention we're holidaying together in Jan? :D I'm crossing my fingers and hoping really hard that all of us manage to make it.

so tell me what's the deal? this time it's me who breaking all the rules. i'm sure you wish you could be, ever so transported, on a magic carpet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home