30 October 2009

When you hit the coast, I hope you think of me.

you're a chance-taker, heart-breaker, got-me-wrapped-around-your-finger

It's taking an amazing amount of self-control not to un-paper my first birthday gift. It's just sitting there. "Unwrap me!" Haha it sucks to turn 18. Anyway apparently Mr Loke isn't the only one who's noticed I've been strangely chipper these few days.

"Therese, are you... Emotionally involved?"
"By involved you mean?"
"Like with a man, what else could I mean?"
"Oh, no. Decidedly not. Why'd you ask?"
"Nothing, you just seem happier now compared to a few weeks ago."

Big Ong made my day! I like it when people tell me I look like I'm in a good mood. Cause that means I'm happy without trying. If someone tells me I look down, I feel down about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home