18 October 2009

Burnt every single bridge.

I'm thankful that yesterday was such a good day. I slept way early last night of course, to make up for Friday. But I feel awesome now so I can safely say the stayover was a success! Last evening I met August at whitesands so that I could bring him to loyang point for kickass chocolate waffles :D I had a good time, even though we have strangely lousy karma when it comes to public transport. Oh I ran into Dana too, hopefully someday she catches me with my real boyfriend so she can stop wrongly guessing. Anyway all in all, I managed to unload alot of psycho analysis crap that I've been spinning up in my head on august so I'm pretty chipper today.

Gots to go for math tuition.
Choose greatness!

Wah raining sial.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home