30 April 2008

It's so hot, we're steaming up your glasses

Today was SPORTS DAY! phoenix got ownedddd. BUT, i still think it was pretty entertaining. It's strange how the cheerleading squads chose such dubious uniforms. I mean, do you really want to have to pull up your top every 2 seconds during your routine? For that reason, aquila TOTALLY deserved to win. Speaking of aquila, alyssa got elbowed on the NOSE playing pushball and she BLED. how rad is THAT. i've bled from impact once, two three years ago, but then again, i bleed easy.. it was only a ball. But an ELBOW, WOW. Hmm and then after sports day we had what was meant to be training, but turned out to be just a run and shooting.

I have a habit of sidestepping the real issues and blowing up the non issues. I try to make myself feel better by ignoring the painful stuff. But it's almost too hard not to notice, that this is going nowhere and i am accomplishing nothing. Why is it so hard to be light, so hard to be flighty. I'm missing something but i dont know what. I'm needing something, but i don't know who.

Tomorrow's a busy day. Four hours of jamming and tuition and a really long list of things to buy. I really really hope tuition works out. I NEED to clear my midyears. DESPERATELY. One wonders what's the chance of me retaining. Hmm, hair-raising, that thought. And jamming, GOSH, old songs and their structures. Yes, brilliant, but so hard for me to catch=( i gotta be quicker. OH and anyone knows where to get a good tambourine?

The day after tomorrow is the SRJC match. 3.20pm at kallang netball centre. We are only as strong as our weakest link. But i simply cannot perform knowing i am that link. I crumble when you pile on the expectations, and i cannot support the hopes of the whole team on my shoulders. I wish this would get better for me.

After the match i shall return to school for the dance concert. SHI HUA is performing, so alyssa and i shall be there to show our undying support. Not to mention, i really wanna see this zinc dude. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SHI HUA! =) good to know some of us still have time for love.

Today we shall end on a happy note, i'll leave what i want to scream to you for another day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home