18 March 2008

My Own Person (throw yourself off)

I realise any person reading my blog would have close to no clue about what's really going on in my life, and well, i think different people blog for different reasons. I can't bring myself to spell out details of my day that i highly doubt would interest many, yet at the same time, the slivers of groudless lines that i love to churn out, made pretty by italics, are probably not much more fascinating anyways. I bet i spend a lot more time blogging about blogging, then blogging about things normal people want to relate to.

Are there any people out there who want to come across as vulnerable? I'm just wondering because, and i think i've said this before, you are in control of what others think of you. So are there any who prefer to be seen as small and helpless? Cause i can't understand why anyone'd want to do that. I believe we are all what we choose to be, and saying, with a effete shrug of your shoulders, that this is just the way you are, is something i liken to being irresponsible about your own person. So yeah i AM saying that the way i am, is how i choose it to be, and i make no apologies for the person i strive to be. Somethings we can help, you know? And maybe my resistance (apprehension?) towards so many things is what's keeping me from crossing the line.

Then again, i do appreciate people who blog with light-hearted humour which makes me think of unrehearsed smiles and springs in steps. I shall do more of that in the future, hopefully ;) Why feel heavy, when you can infect others with careless thoughts? I shall unearth the heart and soul of feeling good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home