28 March 2008

come on, come out (it all goes passing by)

So today was productive, went to the dentist and cleared some things off my to-buy list. Tomorrow is a friendly vs MJ at their school. I'll get to meet some old friends:) Oh and i've got a lot of school work to complete over the weekend. Like a startling amount. GP essay, PI for PW, econs tutorial, math tutorial, physics tutorial, geog assignment. Which is really one task for every subject i take. Hohumm.

I don't know how i'll find time to complete it all. Saturday's exhausted cause of the friendly, fun-o-rama and then i'm meeting boonie. Sunday is for drowning myself in my new cd. "One Cell in the Sea" by A Fine Frenzy. And yeah i mean literally drown. Noise swimming around me, thoughts getting washed out of my head, drowning in all the kick-ass lyrics.

Hey juniors, chin up and fight to the end. We both know it has been tough, but let's just give sports school something to remember us by.

Are you prepared for the coming days? I want to put everything on pause and shelve it all for awhile. Am i alone?

runnin' a race like a mouse in a cage gettin' nowhere
but i'm trying

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home