02 February 2008

Be Your Everything

Reaching home late everyday sucks. The mum is NOT happy. The dad is talking to me about it. THE DAD. The dad who is so REELAXX about these kinda things. But oh wells. JC life is such. They better get used to it! On a happier note, floorball is fun! In a way it's more contactive than netball.. You get to shove people about and get aggressive. SO FUN RIGHT. But i'm still not used to the lack of control on the ball which is ridiculously light. And the way it just flies everywhere, lack of boundaries taken into consideration.. Which also equals A LOT of chasing. But i suppose this is supposed to get less obvious as we get more skilled? XP

(RnB LOVESONGS FTW)
I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life
Who feel what I feel when I'm
With you.

I'll get better, I promise.
We just need more practice XD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home