28 November 2007

If that's okay with you

Just got back 2 hours ago, unpacked, cleared my mail, and after my shower, WOOOSH i'm off to netball camp. BUT BUT BUT before that i have to go visit auntie bee and LITTLE HAYLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! newly born at thompson medical:) yes i'm a proud.. cousin.

hmm. doesn't quite have the same ring to it huh.

AH WELLS:) exciting shit. anyway netball camp is til tomorrow only so you may hold your breath waiting for my blow-by-blow account of my paris/london trip. in the mean time, mobile phones were invented for a reason.

OH SHIT! I STILL haven't finished my junior's presents. DIE. plus gifts from the uk have to be sorted out.

all this human nature to be nice and cordial and lovely and warm and friendly and amiable kinda stinks when you have no time. no worries, i still like spreading the love. splurging on other people is a pathetic excuse, I KNOW. but stilllll.

goya's ghost
lined with purple and gold thread,
floated in a pool of things left
unsaid.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home